Chicago Monthly Parking Options and Links
Below are the monthly parking and resource links in Chicago. If you would like to add information or submit a suggestion please contact us here.
Monthly Parking Spot Aggregators
- Click Here for Monthly Chicago Parking Through SpotHero
- Chicago Parking on Craigslist
- Downtown Chicago Monthly Parking
- South Loop Monthly Parking
- River North Monthly Parking
- Monthly Parking in Wicker Park
- Chicago Monthly Parking through Parking.Chicago.com
Large Parking Lot Operators with Multiple Locations
- Central Parking Monthly Options
- Ampco System Monthly Parking Agreement
- Chicago Transit Authority Monthly Parking
- Park1Chicago Monthly Parking
- Chicago Parking Meters Monthly Parking Options
- Impark Monthly Parking Options
- Metra Monthly Parking
- Next Parking
Single Parking Lot Locations and monthly parking space Information
- Field Harbor Monthly Parking - This is parking located in the Field Harbor Parking Condominium at 165 North Field Drive Chicago, IL 60601. You can get in touch with Kirk Nortridge about rates by calling 312-240-3250. Offers 24/7 access and over size spaces.
- Millennium Garages Monthly Options - The iconic and famous Milennium Garages have many different types of monthly options. To inquire call, (888) 692-0839
- Monthly Parking Rates 210 North Wells - Monthly parking for 24/7 access starts at $260 a month. You can email email@example.com or check out their convenient online application system.
- Ogden Plaza Self Park Monthly - Monthly parking is $230 a month and can be contacted at 312-527-4882
- Monthly Parking near Water Tower - This has a ton of different options located near the Loyola downtown Chicago campus. Both monthly and daily options along with addresses and garage names and phone numbers are listed here.
- Poetry Garage Monthly Parking - Monthly parking is not listed on their rates page, but they do offer it and you can call 312-960-0700 for rates and info. Here is a link to their PDF application.
- Mid-City Parking - Multiple locations across Chicago from the Loop, River North, Gold Coast and Lakeview. You can call MidCity at Phone: (866) 305-2323.
- NBC – Monthly Parking - Monthly parking is $260 a month. You can call (312) 527-0322 to reserve a spot here.
- Trump Hotel - Two main options listed on their site. Self park for $289 a month and Valet for $450 a month. Valet is very convenient if you want to just pull up and park and drop off your car the quickest. To retrieve you can set it up so you call ahead of time to have your car waiting.
- 200 W. Randolph Monthly Parking Application - Rates were listed as coming soon at the writing of this resource guide. You can call 847-881-2028 for more information about monthly parking here.
- Greenway Self Park - Monthly parking from $250. They do have a corporate special rates line of 312-527-1265. Motto: “Chicago’s First Earth Friendly Parking Garage”
- 311 S. Wacker Building parking - Most up to date monthly parking information for this building please call 312-692-8115. There is an application fee of $40 and refundable security deposits that range from $392 to $547.
- Olympia Center Self Park - Located at 161 E. Chicago Ave this garage is managed by Standard Parking and offers 24/7 access. They can be reach at 312-986-3120. Located right near the intersection of Michigan Ave & Chicago Ave.
- Cheap Downtown Monthly Parking - This is a great guide for deals in the city of Chicago for monthly parking spots. Prices start at $40 a month for night time and weekend parking spots in the Loop. These $40 monthly spots are an incredible deal, but you have to be aware of the time restrictions. For example, most all 24/7 access on Saturday and Sunday, but if you stay overnight into monday past 8am, you will have to pay the daily rate which could be around $40. That’s right, a single day can be as expensive as the cost of the entire month if you overstay. Please be aware of these restrictions so there isn’t an issue.